Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flaked coconut, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- 1. In a bowl, whisk the milk, extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- 2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese. Stir in pudding and mix well. Fold in 1/2 cup coconut and whipped topping. Spoon into the crusts. Toast remaining coconut; sprinkle over pies. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
1 serving (1 piece) equals 247 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.