Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup flaked coconut, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- In a bowl, whisk the milk, extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese. Stir in pudding and mix well. Fold in 1/2 cup coconut and whipped topping. Spoon into the crusts. Toast remaining coconut; sprinkle over pies. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Coconut Cream Pie(5)
Sort By :
This was the best Coconut Cream Pie that I ever tasted. I was skeptical at first because it did not have a meringue, but it did not need it. I used half-n-half instead of milk, my own crust & coconut cream pudding. Awesome!
After 28 years, my husband said I had finally made the best coconut pie with this recipe. I did change the pudding to coconut pudding and use only one pie shell for this.
This recipe is so yummy. My husband says he could eat it every day and he does not like coconut as much as I do. I made these pies for a birthday party and they were a big hit.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Coconut Cream Pie Recipes >
- Coconut Creme Pie >
- Coconut Pie >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >