- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (14 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in cranberries.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets; gently shape into mounds.
- Bake at 325° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 3 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Coconut Cranberry Yummies
"the sugar in this yummy.. can choke a ant!! LOL ... had to throw it out.. next time i will try it again with most everything being unsweetened.. =) otherwise.. it was a very good mix"
"Everyone loved the cookies and so easy to make"
"it was a big hit with everyone.. im going to try them maraschino cherries and blueberries next time since my husband isnt a fan a cranberries"
"These are wonderful cookies! They were especially enticing to me because I am gluten intolerant. I added more ground almonds and used semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the white. I also made them larger, so I needed to cook them longer. Thanks so much for the tasty recipe!"