When my husband came home from the grocery store with six bags of fresh cranberries, I launched a full scale effort to creatively use them all. Bursting with tart cranberry and sweet coconut flavor, these tasty bites are my favorite result from that experiment.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (14 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in cranberries.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets; gently shape into mounds.
- Bake at 325° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 3 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Coconut Cranberry Yummies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p68
Reviews for Coconut Cranberry Yummies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review