Coconut Cranberry Bars Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Mix cracker crumbs and melted butter until crumbly; press onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients; spread gently over crust.
- 2. Bake until edges are golden brown, 25-28 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 bar: 160 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Cranberry Bars
"This is a classic magic bar recipe that is made even more special with the addition of dried cranberries! Follow the directions exactly and it was a hit with everybody. Note that they must cool completely before you even begin to think about cutting them. As a volunteer field editor with Taste of Home I enjoy classic recipes that have a new twist!"
"A plate of these disappeared so quickly! Easy and delicious!"
"Taste so good and so very simple and easy to make. Thank you!"
"Super easy and tastes great. I didn't have pecans but I think they would taste (and look) even better with them! Great recipe"
"I found them amazing! They freeze well too so you can drop them in a lunch or grab a couple out when friends stop by!! :)"
"Easy, great combination of flavors. Gave this recipe to my mom who makes them ALL the time!"
"Wonderful flavor! Easy to make - in my top 10 list."