- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla or white chips
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter until crumbly; press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Gently spread over crust. Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Coconut Cranberry Bars
Sort By :
A plate of these disappeared so quickly! Easy and delicious!
Taste so good and so very simple and easy to make. Thank you!
Super easy and tastes great. I didn't have pecans but I think they would taste (and look) even better with them! Great recipe
I found them amazing! They freeze well too so you can drop them in a lunch or grab a couple out when friends stop by!! :)
Easy, great combination of flavors. Gave this recipe to my mom who makes them ALL the time!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >