"I begged a neighbor for the recipe after tasting these yummy bars at a coffee she hosted," recalls Dolly McDonald of Edmonton, Alberta. "The colors make them real eye-pleasers, too!"
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla or white chips
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter until crumbly; press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Gently spread over crust. Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Coconut Cranberry Bars in Taste of Home October/November 2003, p46
Reviews for Coconut Cranberry Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review