- Roll dough between waxed paper into a 14-in. x 4-1/2-in. rectangle.
- Remove top piece of waxed paper. Shape coconut filling into a 14-in.
- roll; place on dough, 1 in. from a long side. Roll dough around
- filling and seal edges. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3
- hours or overnight.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on greased
- baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool
- for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 141 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.