- stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full. Drop a rounded tablespoonful
- of cream cheese mixture into the center of each; sprinkle with 1
- tablespoon coconut mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 14 muffins.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 301 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.