Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake Pie Recipe
The creamy chocolate filling pairs well with the coconut crust in this pleasing pie.
- 2-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Dash ground cinnamon, optional
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, butter and cinnamon if desired. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth. Add chocolate; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 516 calories, 40g fat (27g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC