Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Dash ground cinnamon, optional
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, butter and cinnamon if desired. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth. Add chocolate; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 516 calories, 40g fat (27g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.