- Transfer to three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake
- at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and
- vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar and enough
- of the reserved pineapple juice to achieve desired spreading
- consistency. Tint 1/4 cup frosting orange; place in a small
- resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in a corner of the bag; set
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate; spread with a third of the
- white frosting. Repeat layers twice. With orange frosting, pipe
- carrots on top; add parsley sprig for carrot top. Cover and store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 664 calories, 33 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 526 mg sodium, 87 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.