Coconut-Caramel Hot Cocoa Recipe
You'll think you're drinking your dessert when you indulge in this homemade hot cocoa. The decadent beverage features rich chocolate, peanut butter, caramel and coconut. —Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) coconut milk
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- Coconut rum, optional
- Whipped cream and toasted flaked coconut, optional
- 1. Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Remove from the heat; stir in rum if desired. Pour into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and coconut if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without rum and garnishes) equals 322 calories, 25 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Coconut-Caramel Hot Cocoa
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC