Coconut Brownies Recipe
“Brownies are an easy way to make something good, and no one seems to tire of them. Served warm with ice cream, these are a favorite!" Barbara Carlucci - Orange Park, Florida
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup coconut-pecan frosting
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, sour cream, frosting, eggs and water just until moistened.
- 2. Pour into a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake 30-35 minutes or until center is set (do not overbake). Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand 5 minutes. Spread chips over brownies. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 brownie equals 203 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC