Coconut Berry Pizza
“This recipe makes a great breakfast dish or eye-catching appetizer, as well as a scrumptious dessert for parties and picnics. I’ve made it so many times and always receive lots of compliments!”
Joan Warner Carr - Kingwood, West Virginia
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 15 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/3 cups each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Unroll crescent dough and place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; seal
- seams. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners'
- sugar and jam until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over
- crust. Arrange fruit over top. Sprinkle with coconut. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 281 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium,