Coconut Berry Pizza Recipe
This recipe makes a great breakfast dish or eye-catching appetizer, as well as a scrumptious dessert for parties and picnics. I've made it so many times and always receive lots of compliments! —Joan Warner Carr, Kingwood, West Virginia
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/3 cups each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. Unroll crescent dough and place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and jam until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit over top. Sprinkle with coconut. Chill until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece equals 281 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Berry Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC