Coconut Berry Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/3 cups each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. Unroll crescent dough and place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and jam until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit over top. Sprinkle with coconut. Chill until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece: 281 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Coconut Berry Pizza
"I used a store-bought package mix to make a sugar cookie crust instead, which made it something like berry coconut cream shortcake, heavenly!"
"I think I will use sugar cookie, instead of the crescent rolls..."
"I have gotten great reviews from family and friends on this! Although I prefer to use sugar cookie dough for the crust. Either homemade or purchased. I change up the fruit depending what's on sale. I am planning to make a flag design with strawberries and bluberries for a 4th of July party we are having tonight."
"I took this to a church event and it was a hit! Everyone asked me for the recipe afterwards."
"Family loved it. used lite cr cheese and cool whip ,only used blueberries and left off coconut"
"I made this recipe after seeing it in the Simple & Delicious magazine. It was a hit with the whole family and makes a nice large amount. I have made it a few times now. SO good!!"
"This is the best dessert pizza I've ever eaten."
"I made for a family get together and there was nothing left of it within 15 min. of it being taken out. Since then, it has been requested for every get together we have! I do not use the coconut, as my family is not a big fan. And I will switch between the strawberries and raspberries when I make it. Love this recipe and it will be made again!"
"I made this with just kiwi, strawberries, and blueberries..it was delicious!"
"I made this for the first time to take to a party. Everyone loved it and wanted the recipe. I only had 2 slices left at the end of the night."
"I haven't tried this yet but it looks good and NO EGGS."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.