Coconut Berry Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/3 cups each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Unroll crescent dough and place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and jam until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit over top. Sprinkle with coconut. Chill until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Coconut Berry Pizza(9)
Sort By :
I have gotten great reviews from family and friends on this! Although I prefer to use sugar cookie dough for the crust. Either homemade or purchased. I change up the fruit depending what's on sale. I am planning to make a flag design with strawberries and bluberries for a 4th of July party we are having tonight.
I took this to a church event and it was a hit! Everyone asked me for the recipe afterwards.
Family loved it. used lite cr cheese and cool whip ,only used blueberries and left off coconut
I made this recipe after seeing it in the Simple & Delicious magazine. It was a hit with the whole family and makes a nice large amount. I have made it a few times now. SO good!!
This is the best dessert pizza I've ever eaten.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blackberry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Appetizers >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pizza Crescent Rolls >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Desserts >