Coconut Apricot Balls Recipe
These zesty confections are filled with fresh fruity flavor. They make a nice addition to any candy tray.
- 2 cups dried apricots
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 to 2 teaspoons orange juice, optional
- 1. In a food processor, combine the apricots, coconut, lemon peel and orange peel. Cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until blended. Sprinkle work surface with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Knead apricot mixture until smooth about 15-20 times. Add orange juice if necessary to moisten mixture. Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in remaining sugar. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 each: 30 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Coconut Apricot Balls
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC