- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a bowl, beat eggs, and sugar; add oil, vanilla and orange juice. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in apples, nuts and coconut. Turn into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 60 minutes or until cake tests done. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Apple Cake in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook , p71
Reviews for Coconut Apple Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 5, 2014
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2008
"Was a snap to make. It turned out moist and real good flavor!Nan"