- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a bowl, beat eggs, and sugar; add oil, vanilla and orange juice. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in apples, nuts and coconut. Turn into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 60 minutes or until cake tests done. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Apple Cake in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p71
Reviews for Coconut Apple Cake(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2008
Was a snap to make. It turned out moist and real good flavor!