Cocoa Munch Mix Recipe
- 4 cups Cheerios
- 4 cups Chex
- 1 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, combine cereals and almonds. In a small bowl, combine the cocoa, sugar and butter. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Stir in raisins and chips. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cocoa Munch Mix(2)
Sort By :
This is one of my favorites!!!! Soooo good!
We love this snack mix...have been making it since my son was little! I love that you can taylor-make this recipe for different seasons. Tonight I am adding fall-color M&M's and candy corn for our Halloween Cub scout meeting.