Cocoa Mousse Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and baking cocoa, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa. Beat in milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes. Garnish with additional whipped topping an cocoa if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese, fat-free milk, reduced-fat whipped topping and a reduced-fat graham cracker crust) equals 262 calories, 9 g fat (0 saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1/2 fruit.