Cocoa Mousse Pie
This is my husband's favorite dessert. It's cool, creamy, chocolaty and a snap to fix.Patti Beatty, Hamilton, Ohio
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and baking cocoa, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa. Beat in milk
- and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze for 20 minutes. Garnish with additional whipped
- topping an cocoa if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese, fat-free milk, reduced-fat whipped topping and a reduced-fat graham cracker crust) equals 262 calories, 9 g fat (0 saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1/2 fruit.