This is my husband's favorite dessert. It's cool, creamy, chocolaty and a snap to fix.—Patti Beatty, Hamilton, Ohio
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and baking cocoa, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa. Beat in milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes. Garnish with additional whipped topping an cocoa if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cocoa Mousse Pie in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p9
Reviews for Cocoa Mousse Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review