Cocoa Mocha Pie Recipe
- 6 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each), divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1. Finely chop four candy bars; place in a microwave-safe bowl. Add milk and coffee granules; heat and stir until melted and smooth.
- 2. Place ice cream in a bowl; fold in mocha mixture. Spoon into crust; freeze. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Cut remaining candy bars into 1/2-in. pieces for garnish. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 274 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Cocoa Mocha Pie
"My whole family loved this dessert. It was so easy to make, too."