Cocoa Mocha Pie Recipe
- 6 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each), divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1. Finely chop four candy bars; place in a microwave-safe bowl. Add milk and coffee granules; heat and stir until melted and smooth.
- 2. Place ice cream in a bowl; fold in mocha mixture. Spoon into crust; freeze. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Cut remaining candy bars into 1/2-in. pieces for garnish. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 274 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (27g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Cocoa Mocha Pie
"My whole family loved this dessert. It was so easy to make, too."