- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 mint Andes candies
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and candies over low heat. Transfer to a small bowl and cool to lukewarm, about 7 minutes. Beat in whipped topping. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until firm enough to form into balls.
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa and coffee granules. Shape chocolate mixture into 1-in. balls; roll in cocoa mixture. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 truffles.
Reviews for Cocoa Mint Truffles
Sort By :
"I love these, so quick and easy, and very good!!!!"
"I didn't much care for the cocoa/coffee combination. It was bitter and I didn't taste the coffee. The truffle itself was awesome. I added my own variation and cute up some almonds and rolled them in that. Really good. Got great feedback."