- in chopped chocolate.
- Drop two mounds onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Shape into
- 3-in. cups with the back of a spoon. Bake 50-60 minutes or until set
- and dry. Turn oven off; leave meringues in oven for 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, orange juice and
- water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1 minute or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in berries. Cool to room temperature. Spoon
- into meringues. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 meringue with 1/2 cup sauce equals 215 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.