Cocoa Cinnamon Spread
If you like cinnamon toastand who doesn'tyou'll want to keep plenty of this quick and easy spread on hand. It's especially nice to give as gifts for the holidays.
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pound butter, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 to 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, cocoa and cinnamon until smooth.
- Refrigerate. Serve on toast. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 104 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.