Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
Crisp outside but chewy inside, these sweet sensations will disappear in a hurry. "I home-school our six children," writes Mary Dudek from Alliance, Ohio. "The kids always have friends over, so I like to keep snacks on hand. They love these cookies."
51 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, oil and sugars until light and
- fluffy. Beat in eggs. Beat in pudding mix and water. Combine the
- flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the chocolate mixture
- and mix well (dough will be stiff). Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set and edges are firm.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about
- 8-1/2 dozen.