Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, oil and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Beat in pudding mix and water. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the chocolate mixture and mix well (dough will be stiff). Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set and edges are firm. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 8-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sort By :
Oh yes, I will definitely make these again!! So moist and chocolaty, and the batter was very light and fluffy. This one is a keeper for sure. If any of my co-workers are reading this, I'll be bringing these in soon! Great recipe!
Have made it before, but switched to pumpkin spice pudding and toffee chips for the Holidays. Yummy. Daughter said it tastes like a pumpkin snickerdoodle!
Not sure if my oven is running low... taking about 13 minutes to bake.
My son made these cookies, they were moist and delicious. It made a good size batch as well. Would definitely make again.
Love the ease of this recipe and using the pudding instead of baking cocoa for the extra chocolate. Its now a standard in my house!
Very good! These will become my favorite chocolate cookie.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >