Cocoa Almond Bread Recipe
"With its subtle cocoa and almond flavor, this bread is heavenly," assures Wilma Maly, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- 1 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (about 1-1/2 pounds).
1 serving (1 slice) equals 148 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Cocoa Almond Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC