- 1 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (about 1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews for Cocoa Almond Bread
Sort By :
"it tasted like an ordinary bread ... no hint of almond"
"A very smooth and soft bread with great flavor."
"i am definately making it again and next time putting in soome type of fruit like mangos...i used it for grilled cheese sammies and what a surprise it was great!!!!"