Cocktail Sausages in Orange Sauce Recipe
I acquired this recipe after attending a holiday cooking school years ago. It's still a favorite with my family and friends for New Year's Day.—Agnes Anderson, Sedro-Woolley, Washington
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature smoked sausage links
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cloves and cinnamon. Gradually stir in the orange juice until smooth. Stir in vinegar.
- 2. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Add sausages. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 236 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 571 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Cocktail Sausages in Orange Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC