- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cloves and cinnamon. Gradually stir in the orange juice until smooth. Stir in vinegar.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Add sausages. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cocktail Sausage in Orange Sauce in Country Woman January/February 2004, p35
Reviews for Cocktail Sausages in Orange Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review