- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, endive and half of the
- watercress; toss lightly. Transfer to a serving platter. Arrange the
- chicken, tomatoes, avocado, eggs, cheese and bacon over the greens;
- sprinkle with chives. Top with remaining watercress. Cover and chill
- until serving.
- To serve, drizzle 1 cup dressing over salad. Serve with remaining
- dressing if desired. Yield: 6 servings (1-1/4 cups dressing).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 575 calories, 52 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 1,171 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 20 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now