A homemade dressing lightens up these refreshing tortilla wraps. The avocado, bacon, blue cheese and tomato deliver the flavors I enjoy most while keeping me on my healthy eating plan. -Lynne Van Wagenen of Salt Lake City, Utah
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 romaine leaves, torn
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, avocado, bacon, celery, onion, olives and cheese. In another small bowl, combine the lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic, dill weed, salt and pepper. Whisk in the oil. Pour over the chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Place romaine on each tortilla; top with 2/3 cup chicken mixture. Sprinkle with tomato; roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cobb Salad Wraps in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p37
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cobb Salad Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review