- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® ROKA Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup finely chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup OSCAR MAYER® CARVING BOARD Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 2 small plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS® Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER® Fully Cooked Bacon, crumbled
- WHEAT THINS® Big Snacks
- MIX cream cheese and dressing until blended; spread onto bottom of pie plate. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- TOP with layers of all remaining ingredients except WHEAT THINS.
- SERVE with WHEAT THINS. Yield: 52 SERVINGS.
Originally published as Cobb Salad Dip Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Cobb Salad Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review