Club Sandwich Salad Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- Croutons, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, onion, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Just before serving, toss lettuce, tomatoes, eggs, bacon and turkey in a large bowl. Add croutons if desired. Serve with dressing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 280 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Club Sandwich Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.