Club Sandwich Salad Recipe
My mother-in-law made this salad for a shower she was hosting and shared the recipe with me. I've made it many times, and now I get asked for the recipe. Cooking has always been an enjoyable part of my life. Ever since I can remember, I loved to watch or help my mother in the kitchen. These days, my 3-year-old son likes to help me. Hopefully he'll grow up to enjoy cooking as much as I do.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- Croutons, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, onion, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Just before serving, toss lettuce, tomatoes, eggs, bacon and turkey in a large bowl. Add croutons if desired. Serve with dressing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 280 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Club Sandwich Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC