Club Salad Recipe
"I first made this tossed chicken salad for my cousin's baby shower, and everyone loved it," remarks Beth Martin Sine of Faulkner, Maryland. "It was special enough for my youngest daughter's baptism luncheon, yet it's easy enough to put together for dinner."
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips, cubed
- 10 to 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the greens, chicken, tomatoes and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC