- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips, cubed
- 10 to 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the greens, chicken, tomatoes and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Club Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p8
Reviews for Club Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 15, 2014
"Easy and delicious! You can't go wrong. :)"