"I first made this tossed chicken salad for my cousin's baby shower, and everyone loved it," remarks Beth Martin Sine of Faulkner, Maryland. "It was special enough for my youngest daughter's baptism luncheon, yet it's easy enough to put together for dinner."
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips, cubed
- 10 to 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the greens, chicken, tomatoes and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Club Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p8
Reviews for Club Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 15, 2014
"Easy and delicious! You can't go wrong. :)"