Packed with meat, cheese and olives, these roll-ups are always a hit at parties.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup diced canned jalapeno peppers
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 8 thin slices deli turkey
- 8 thin slices deli roast beef
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing and dressing
- mix until well blended. In another bowl, combine the bacon, onion,
- olives, pimientos and jalapenos.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over tortillas; layer with ham, turkey
- and roast beef. Sprinkle with bacon mixture and cheddar cheese; roll
- up. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 554 calories, 29 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,802 mg sodium,