- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the confectioners' sugar, clementine peel and enough juice
- to achieve spreading consistency. Frost cupcakes.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until
- smooth. Dip clementine sections halfway into chocolate; allow excess
- to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate
- until set. Place one on each cupcake.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 238 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.