Classy Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Tender pork in a sweet sauce makes these stick-to-your-ribs sandwiches a tasty change from the same old sloppy joes. "My family can't get enough of the tangy barbecue recipe," confirms Sue Felton from Cascade, Iowa. "Plus, it's nice to make ahead of time for your busy occasions."
- 5 pounds bone-in pork loin roast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 hamburger buns, split
- 1. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour 40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove roast; let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2. Using two forks, shred meat. Discard bone. In a large saucepan, combine the next 10 ingredients; cook and stir until heated through. Add pork; heat through. Serve on buns. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Classy Pork Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC