- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place the vegetables in a steamer basket; place in a small saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 2-3 minutes. In another small saucepan, combine the turkey, soup, broth and vegetables; cook until bubbly. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk just until blended. Spread over turkey mixture; drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Classic Turkey Potpie
"I made this with chicken and doubled the everything in the recipe excepted I tripled the Bisquick & Milk and added a baked potato diced up. I also added Thyme, sage, garlic, oregano and parsley. Hubby loved it."
"This recipe was good but it didn't have the taste i was looking for.."
"Very fast to make and with a delicious, fluffy crust on top."
"I substituted leftover gravy for the soup & broth. I doubled the recipe (and tripled the biscuit mixture)."
"This was easy to make and my husband said it tasted pretty good. After reading another reviewers comment, I added 1/4 tsp parsley flakes, 1/8 tsp dried rosemary, 1/8 tsp rubbed sage, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.This recipe would be good with beef broth and left over roast beef."
"This was quick and easy but for me was lacking something in flavor. Some type of spice might be good, just not sure what."
"used chicken instead of turkey and increased the liquid because I like it with more juice otherwise this is a 10+++"
"This sounds so good and so quick and easy. I could even double it for more servings easily. Thanks!"