- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place the vegetables in a steamer basket; place in a small saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 2-3 minutes. In another small saucepan, combine the turkey, soup, broth and vegetables; cook until bubbly. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk just until blended. Spread over turkey mixture; drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Classic Turkey Potpie
"I made this with chicken and doubled the everything in the recipe excepted I tripled the Bisquick & Milk and added a baked potato diced up. I also added Thyme, sage, garlic, oregano and parsley. Hubby loved it."
"This recipe was good but it didn't have the taste i was looking for.."
"Very fast to make and with a delicious, fluffy crust on top."
"I substituted leftover gravy for the soup & broth. I doubled the recipe (and tripled the biscuit mixture)."