- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes
- or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool for 10 minutes
- before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream, evaporated milk, condensed milk
- and extracts. Transfer cake to a serving plate. Poke holes in top of
- cake with a skewer. Gradually spoon milk mixture over top. Cover and
- refrigerate for 2 hours.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Spread over cake. Garnish
- with strawberries if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now