- Bake turkey, uncovered, at 325° for 3-3/4 to 4-1/2 hours or until
- a meat thermometer reads 180° for the turkey and 165° for
- the stuffing, basting occasionally with pan drippings. (Cover
- loosely with foil if turkey browns too quickly.)
- Bake additional stuffing, covered, for 30-40 minutes. Uncover; bake
- 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Cover turkey with foil
- and let stand for 20 minutes before removing stuffing and carving.
- If desired, thicken pan drippings for gravy. Yield: 12 servings
- (10 cups stuffing).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 571 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 961 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 44 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now