- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (5 ounces) KRAFT® ROKA Blue Spread
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup chopped PLANTERS® Pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- RITZ® Crackers
- MIX first 3 ingredients until well blended. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- SHAPE into ball; coat with remaining ingredients.
- SERVE with crackers. Yield: 22 servings.
Originally published as Classic ROKA Cheese Ball Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Classic ROKA Cheese Ball
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review