- Pour into three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine frosting ingredients; beat until smooth and
- creamy. Spread between layers and over top and sides of cake. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 583 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 468 mg sodium, 87 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.