Classic Pizza Recipe
This Italian sausage pizza tastes just as good as its bigger counterparts. The one-serving recipe comes from our Test Kitchen.
- 1/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Crumble sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. On a lightly floured surface, knead the two rolls together. Roll dough into a 7-1/2-in. circle.
- 2. Transfer to a greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over dough; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese, sausage, mushrooms, onion and remaining cheese. Top with Italian seasoning.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 1 serving.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC