Classic Mini Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Get the same great tastes of this classic dish but not the major amount of leftovers. It is sure to be a hit in your home!—Christy Hinrichs, Parkville, Missouri
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/3 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions, divided
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Stir in green beans and 1/4 cup onions.
- 2. Transfer to a 2-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 159 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 506 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC