- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons French salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil and salad dressing. Pour over vegetable mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Vegetable Salad in Reminisce January/February 2006, p 49
Reviews for Classic Marinated Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2011
Beautiful, tasty and light summer dish. A big hit at a potluck I brought it to!