Classic Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and corn syrup. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 2. Stir in butter until melted. Cook and stir 5 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Yield: about 1 cup.
3 tablespoon: 213 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Classic Hot Fudge Sauce
"Excellent flavor and easy to make."
"I've made this twice. Both times I used milk chocolate chips. Delicious"
"I have made this hot fudge sauce a couple times now. It stays soft in the fridge and doesn't get grainy like other hot fudge recipes do. It has a very semi-sweet taste, the next time I make this I will try it with milk chocolate chips."