Classic Hot Fudge Sauce
“This fudgy sauce is scrumptious spooned over French vanilla ice cream and sprinkled with toasted pecans. Actually, I could eat the topping all by itself!” —Karen Willoughby, Oviedo, Florida
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and corn
- syrup. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted and
- mixture is smooth.
- Stir in butter until melted. Cook and stir 5 minutes longer. Remove
- from the heat; stir in vanilla. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 3 tablespoons equals 213 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.