- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 6 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and corn syrup. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in butter until melted. Cook and stir 5 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Yield: about 1 cup.
Reviews forClassic Hot Fudge Sauce
"Excellent flavor and easy to make."
"I've made this twice. Both times I used milk chocolate chips. Delicious"
"I have made this hot fudge sauce a couple times now. It stays soft in the fridge and doesn't get grainy like other hot fudge recipes do. It has a very semi-sweet taste, the next time I make this I will try it with milk chocolate chips."